
I am 33 weeks pregnant and I need to post my 33 weeks picture (just haven't uploaded from the camera yet).
I wanted to take this moment and talk about my favorite shirt. (My favorite lounge outfit is yoga pants and a tshirt) However, most tshirts have gotten too tight and now expose a portion of belly. This isn't typically what you want in November.
However, this AXO Homecoming 2008 tee that I purchased during the silent auction at our chapter's 50th anniversary is amazing. It's an XL so it was always a loungey-shirt. It's American Apparel (everyone's favorite when it comes to today's sorority-wear) so it's lightweight and a little stretchy. I didn't even go to Homecoming 2008.
I've included the pictures of Natalie and I from the 50th anniversary where she purchased a pink shirt. Classic Aunt Nat.

I've stolen all of Herm's L and XL American Apparel sorority recruitment t-shirts.
ReplyDelete