Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

4.26.2011

Back to Work/1st Day of Daycare!

Tomorrow Cruz will be 4 months old and we've been tackling the work/daycare grind for a month now, I've just been lax about posting. (plus it's been on Facebook) It's been great to be back to work. Everyone is so supportive of me continuing to nurse Cruz. I pump twice during the work day and nurse Cruz during lunch. He still isn't sleeping through the night, but he's started a pattern about going to sleep by 9pm. He may wake up 2am-ish, and the morning can be rough, as he sometimes wakes up at 5am wanting to eat. He falls back to sleep and my alarm goes off at 5:45am.
Getting ready to leave

Cruz's day care crib

Cruz's excitement when I brought him lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe that is why Bryn weighed in at 11 lbs 12 oz at her 5 month checkup...she doesn't wake up to eat in the middle of the night! One night he will do the same.

    ReplyDelete