We recently went to Bad Axe for my mom's dance recital. I usually return every year and resume my role as carnation wrapper. I think I've been developing my craft since junior high.
This time Sam came with me because we have a little performer in Mr. Cruz. He didn't have to do much, just look cute in a lion cub outfit to be a Baby Simba at the end of the Circle of Life from Lion King. (the recital's theme was Broadway, and I always recommend Lion King to anyone with kids!)
We also stopped over to Saginaw to see Sam's sister (Raquel) for her birthday. We went to Fashion Square Mall (the mall of our youth), and visited with Uncle Ed and Aunt Cyndi. On the way back to South Bend, we stopped in Flint to see my grandma.
A whirlwind tour but it was nice to get away. Cruz is a seasoned traveler as well!
 |
| Costume-fitting |
|
 |
| Professional photo |
 |
Taken by Aunt Cyndi
|
No comments:
Post a Comment