Cruz is typically a happy guy (the teething thing has made him cranky) and he loves being with his mom, dad, and sister. He always smiles when Novali is around. The one day they were playing with his house and she left the room (but was coming back) and he started crying. He's also done some of that when I leave his sight. And I love the reaching. It's so precious when he holds his arms out.
I have a hard time listening to him cry in his crib (when it's time for bed) and keeping him from drinking all his bath water.
There is typically a point in the wee morning hours that Cruz wakes up and he comes to our bed to be nursed and he usually falls back to sleep. He loves snuggling with his papi. Sam calls it "burrowing." He just snuggles really close to Sam, to the point where Sam keeps moving farther from the center of the mattress. It's cute to see them together when I wake up.
![]() |
| In SB, the fair is in July. |


When will Bryn and I get to meet this smart boy?
ReplyDelete