Sam and I recently went to the ND v. University of Michigan game. My parents drove down (5 hours) to babysit and Greg tagged along. The weather was iffy (raining on and off all day) but cleared for the game. Our seats are in the South endzone and we're fairly close to the opponent's band. Sam and I found ourselves dancing to the Michigan songs, but that's what happens when you grow up a Michigander!
 |
| Cruz and Papa on a trip to Kohls |
 |
| I got these shirts for $1 at Wal-Mart |
 |
| What Uncle Greg does when Momma leaves |
 |
| Michigan fans? |
 |
| At the game! |
|
|
On September 21, Cruz went to his first dentist visit. He did very well, and didn't cry when Dr. Risser checked his teeth. I was concerned because he has some discolorations on his front top teeth, but the dentist said that is common if kids have had oral antibiotics. Those darn ear infections!
No comments:
Post a Comment