That's what I was doing instead of blogging. We had a great Christmas break in South Bend. Because we were traveling for Thanksgiving, we wanted to stay put for Christmas. Instead, my parents and Greg came to visit. We had fun playing with new toys, reading books, and re-freshing the bathroom with some drywall mud and paint!
For Christmas Eve, I made a ham dinner. I found a ham-in-the-crockpot recipe that was simple and delicious. And then if that weren't enough, later, I made a ham and bean soup from the leftover ham bone. Who do I think I am?!
I've heard the "magic age" for understanding Santa is 3 and while that may be true, Cruz did very well at identifying the Santa image on Christmas cards and other decorations, and he had fun opening presents. He didn't want to open presents over and over, but rather play with the item he already received. As you'll see below, he really liked his new sled!
 |
| Nativity set from Grandma & Grandpa C |
|
 |
| Christmas Eve |
 |
| Our mantle |
 |
| Christmas Morning! |
 |
| Christmas with Novali |
 |
| This is all he wanted to do - still no snow! |
 |
| Fancy head-wear |
 |
| Ornaments from Bronner's |
No comments:
Post a Comment