I know I need to take a picture but in between yoga and water aerobics, my hair doesn't look good. Plus, I haven't been feeling myself (congestion and sore throat) so when I get a free moment during the week, I just want to lay down. I've avoided taking any cold meds but I think I just have to give up and give in. I don't like giving in.
I don't like asking for help either which is why I'm trying to do as much 'fall cleaning' as I can before I can't move around easily. I suppose some would call it 'nesting' but you have to remember that I really didn't do any 'spring cleaning' because I was in my first trimester and just wanted to sleep all the time. I've even considered putting the Christmas tree up next month. We bought a new ornament color scheme and I'd like to enjoy it before I feel like my stomach could knock the tree over. Back to 'fall cleaning,' I've been washing bedspreads, the twin size I can do at home, but the full/queens need to go to the laundromat. And I like to be prepared for visitors so I need to clean extras.
I'll consider it 'nesting' when I'm throwing stuff away.

I fully support putting the Christmas tree up early.
ReplyDelete