
My friend from high school, Kari, and her 11 month old, Rachel, came to our house the weekend before Thanksgiving to help us organize baby stuff. It also meant Sam had someone else he could tag-team with to encourage me to make decisions.
Rachel was our product tester. In the picture, she and Sam are testing the Snugli, which is one of the items from my cousin, Kristi. We had fun figuring things out.
Kari also brought the flu with her. She was sick Saturday night and I got sick Monday night. So far it has seemed to miss Sam. I stayed home from work on Tuesday and Wednesday, and still didn't have much of an appetite on Thursday = Thanksgiving.
I'm feeling much better now, and with it being December 1, we need to get a move-on to get the house situated!

How is it that the men missed the virus? Dan didn't get sick either!
ReplyDeleteI have the immune system of someone raised in a third world country... not sure what Dan's excuse is.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the help Kari!