I get asked often if I've had pregnancy cravings. The answer is 'no.' I don't think my cravings have been any different than normal cravings. I think I more often 'get sick of' foods than crave them.
During the 1st trimester I would feel nauseous and drinking water was disgusting, so I drank a lot of Sprite and Ginger Ale. I quickly got turned off of those. Thank goodness for caffeine-free Coca-Cola! I did crave fries (or most carbs) during this time.
I pack big lunches for the work day. Typically a morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack. My snacks typically are yogurt and apples with cheese. Now that it's winter, I've been having oranges in lieu of apples, but some days, I just don't want to eat yogurt. I typically try to pack a banana too. My lunch may be soup, or a sandwich. It usually isn't too big because of my snacks.
I'm not sure how much weight I've gained this pregnancy. I think I hit 20 lbs but then got the flu so I dropped 4 lbs. I'll have to follow up on that.
Un-related to cravings, I woke up sweating last night because of a dream. In my dream, the doctor found another baby. Twins. Good thing the doctor has already described Lemon as 'petite.' No one else is hiding in there.

Like I told Dr. B, don't call my boy petite!
ReplyDeleteWe're like the same when it comes to this!
ReplyDelete