3.12.2012
My days with Cruz - Saturday
Sam is on a spring break service project this week, but he has internet at night, so I figured the blog would be a good way for him to catch up on Cruz's antics.
When Sam left on Saturday, Cruz was already napping, and after he left, I went down for a nap. Momma's sometimes needs naps the most! When Cruz woke up we went downstairs for a snack, and then needed to enjoy the sunshine outside. I grabbed Cruz's sunglasses and we set out on a stroller walk. At some point I realized the sunglasses were long gone and decided against backtracking to locate them.
Then we went to Meijer because I had to get my Chobani yogurts while they were on sale for 99 cents! Cruz has become a good little traveler, providing you have a snack and drink cup, and that you time it appropriately.
I forgot to mention that when Cruz woke up from his nap, he had drainage out of one of his ears = ear infection. I decided we'd go to the 24 hour Medpoint on Sunday.
Cruz & I had a lovely, civilized dinner in the dining room. I hacked apart a rotisserie chicken, so don't invite me to carve your Thanksgiving turkey. I found that I could easily sneak chicken into Cruz's boca along with macaroni & cheese. He kept eating it up. I'm officially a new fan of the Meijer-brand microwaveable mac-n-cheese cup.
Off topic, but did you know Meijer carries their own "Girl Scout" cookies? They had their own versions of thin mints, Samoas, and the peanut butter chocolate. I can't wait to try them, but you should still support your local girl scout troops!
Cruz had 3 doopity diapees on Saturday afternoon so he took a bath after dinner. Then we played a little bit and he went to bed.
I did my usual routine: shower, yoga pants, glasses, and watched The King's Speech while cleaning the family room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment