Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

5.13.2012

Momma's Day

For my 2nd Momma's Day I received a new bead for my Pandora bracelet and lots of love from my guys. In comparing my two Momma's Days, I would say parenting isn't easier than it was last year, but the care Cruz receives is totally different from last year. He's uber-mobile, so I spend a lot of time chasing him, and keeping him out of harm's way. I don't HAVE to spoon feed him, he can feed himself, however, feeding himself, requires more laundry. We still nurse, and when he's teething, I'm glad I've kept it up because he can be quite a miserable little man. I told Sam I'm going to get Cruz & I matching BFF shirts. It's easy to complain about how much he wants to be with me but there will come a time when he doesn't want to be with me so much, so I should enjoy it now. During daily activities, that is easier said than done, but I do what I can, and allow for plenty of Momma and Cruz Q.T.


Momma's Day 2012


Kisses


Telling each other about our days


Flashback: Momma's Day 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment