For Thanksgiving, Sam, Novali, Cruz, and I went to Farmington Hills to be with the D-side of the family. It was great to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins for a holiday again - I haven't been to Thanksgiving since 2009! Cruz did great in the car, and I think he was having way too much fun to eat anything.
On Saturday, we drove up to Saginaw to see Sam's sister and nieces. Novali and Cruz had fun playing with Valerie and Ayanna. Valerie even came over to the hotel to swim. Cruz had a grand time swimming on Saturday - even saying "Bye bye pool" when we were leaving.
Saturday was my Grandma's 90th Birthday party. She is so sharp (talking about pictures) and feisty - playing with Cruz. We should all be so lucky to have her spirit! Here are pictures that my cousin, Danen, took:
 |
| Party participants |
 |
| Grand-kids |
 |
| Great grand-kids! |
 |
Anita's Family
| | |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment