Any questions I had about possibly feeling Lemon move around were confirmed last night. I'm pretty sure he was doing water somersaults (like we used to in the pool)and maybe the backstroke. Whatever he was doing was making weird sensations all over my belly. I kept egging him on by lightly scratching my mid-section. My belly actually moved a couple times, which was really weird to see. Sam missed it so I'm hoping Lemon will go out for night swim again soon.


I loved watching my belly move! I even caught it on video a couple times. Norah used to move when I would play music through the ipod on my belly! It is so weird to see her now and think about that being her in there wiggling around, hiccuping and doing somersaults! Enjoy those little moments!
ReplyDeleteLook out, Aiden moved more at night too...he still enjoys to be up at night at 7 months!!! :) So cool D!!! Wait until he is big enough to hit the ribs!! :) So happy for you! What a miracle!!
ReplyDeleteFeeling the baby move is the most dramatic moment of pregnancy (other than the birth, of course,) and watching your belly move as Lemon gets bigger is fascinating!
ReplyDelete